2019 AGMPublished on Wednesday 16th January 2019
The 2019 AGM of the HDTL will be at 7pm on Monday 4th February 2019 at Harrogate Racquets Club, Firs Rd, Harrogate.
All member clubs should send at least one representative to vote, and completed league entry forms should be provided at or before the AGM.
The agenda is below.
HARROGATE AND DISTRICT TENNIS LEAGUE
Secretary Carolyn Rothwell Mobile: 07900 567904 Email: HDTLsecretary@Hotmail.com
64th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
To be held at: HARROGATE RACQUETS CLUB, Firs Road, Harrogate, HG2 8HA
Date: Monday 4 February 2019 at 7.00 pm
All Clubs should be represented at this meeting in accordance with their voting rights.(C7)
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting.
- Matters arising from the Minutes.
- Secretary's Report: 2018 season.
- Treasurer's Report: 2018 season.
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Adoption of Subscription Rate: 2019 season.
- Proposed changes to League Rules
- Election of new Clubs/removal of clubs.
- Election of new teams/removal of teams.
- Divisional formation of the League: 2019 season.
- Annual Tournament: 2019 season. 9-15 June 2019 sponsored by Harrogate Racquets Club
- Annual Social Evening. Boroughbridge Club to organise. Date: 4/10/19. Venue: tba
- Autumn Knock Out competition.
- Regarding C4 of our constitution, is there any support for the league also running other events such as a Ladies League, Junior League, Vets League? Volunteers welcomed to do this.
- The Committee agreed that any club in the league that is not LTA Registered needs to provide the league with proof of Public Liability insurance and the appointment of a Safeguarding Officer, to ensure the safety of players in league matches.
- AOB – (items for information only, not to be voted on, see C7)
Item 6. Nominations by the Committee presented at the AGM. Additional nominations are invited. Please advise the Secretary before the AGM.
Item 9. Please advise the Secretary before the AGM of any plans to enter Clubs into the League.
Item 10. Please advise the Secretary before the AGM of any plans to enter or withdraw teams to / from the League.
PLEASE RETURN YOUR COMPLETED LEAGUE ENTRY FORM TO THE SECRETARY AT OR BEFORE THE MEETING. League subs are due after the AGM.
2019 Dates for seasonPublished on Monday 1st October 2018
Dates for 2019 season
AGM – Monday 4 February 2019, 7pm, Harrogate Racquets Club, Firs Rd, Harrogate
Tournament – 9-15 June 2019
Awards Dinner - Friday 4 October, organised by Boroughbridge Club
2018 Dinner DancePublished on Wednesday 8th August 2018
HDTL Annual Dinner Dance and Trophy Presentation
This is on Friday 28 September, 7.30pm at the Masonic Hall Harrogate.
All HDTL Division winners and tournament winners, all HDTL clubs, players family and friends are invited.
Tickets are available through your Club rep.
Division winners 2018:
Div 1 - David Lloyd Harrogate
Runners-up - Boroughbridge
Div 2 - Thirsk
Runners-up and promoted - David Lloyd A
Div 3 - West Tanfield A
Runners-up and promoted - Knaresborough King James
Div 4 - Knaresborough King James A
Runners-up and promoted - Bedale A
Div 5 - Starbeck C
Runners-up and promoted - Ripon B
Div 6 - Ripon C
Runners-up and promoted - Knaresborough King James B
2018 Autumn Knock Out CupPublished on Friday 22nd June 2018
Finalists – Boroughbridge A 0 v David Lloyd A 4
Played at DL Wednesday 10 October
Semi finals –
Boroughbridge A v Harrogate Racquets A 4-0
David Lloyd A v West Tanfield A (match is 2/10/18)
Finalists – Ripon B 1 v West Tanfield A 3 - played on 18/10/18
Ripon B v Wetherby B 3-1
West Tanfield B won v Wetherby C
At Harrogate & District Tennis League (HDTL) we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who play in the HDTL, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time and it is displayed on our website.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to the league secretary.